Location:Kent, Kent, South East, EnglandSalary: CompetitiveJob Reference: AGB477
Are you a skilled Biomedical Scientist seeking a rewarding career opportunity? Day Webster Recruitment is delighted to present an exceptional vacancy for an experienced Biomedical Scientist to join our esteemed AHP division.
- Perform a wide range of laboratory tests and analyses on patient samples to aid in the diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring of diseases and medical conditions.
- Utilize advanced laboratory instrumentation and technology to analyze blood, tissue, and other bodily fluids for abnormalities and disease markers.
- Follow established protocols and quality assurance procedures to ensure accurate and reliable test results, adhering to regulatory standards and best practices.
- Interpret test results, evaluate data, and prepare detailed reports for healthcare providers, clinicians, and other members of the healthcare team.
- Collaborate with pathologists, physicians, and other healthcare professionals to discuss test results, interpret findings, and formulate diagnostic and treatment plans.
- Maintain laboratory equipment, supplies, and records, and participate in quality control and proficiency testing programs to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Biomedical Science or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) as a Biomedical Scientist, or eligibility for registration.
- Proven experience working as a Biomedical Scientist in a clinical laboratory setting, with expertise in molecular biology, immunology, haematology, or other specialized areas.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot technical issues, interpret complex data, and make sound clinical judgments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues, healthcare professionals, and patients.
- Commitment to continuous professional development and adherence to professional standards and ethical guidelines.
- Flexibility to work shifts, weekends, and on-call duties as required in a dynamic healthcare environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including pension and healthcare benefits.
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development through training programs, workshops, and conferences.
- A supportive work environment with opportunities for mentorship and collaboration with experienced healthcare professionals.
- Access to state-of-the-art laboratory facilities and resources, including advanced instrumentation and technology.
Obstetrics & Gynaecology Specialty Registrar (SPR)
England, South East, Greater London, City Of London